Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features two heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels rather than the Magpul Paraclip along with a steel D-Ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, buttstocks, and many low-profile forward QD Sling mounts, including the Magpul RSA-QD.
The MS4 Dual QD incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations. 100% Berry Amendment Compliant.
REAR/FRONT: Compatible with buttstocks, end plates, receivers, and hand guards that have a QD socket as well as the Magpul ASAP-QD, RSA-QD, MSA-QD, and shotgun Forward Sling Mounts
Magpul MS4 GEN2 Dual QD Sling Features
- Heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels for both one and two-point attachment
- Durable cast steel QD D-Ring allows for quick transition from one to two-point mode
- D-Ring finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Single hand adjustment slide in 2 point mode
- Made in USA
Magpul MS4 GEN2 Dual QD Sling Specifications
- Color: Ranger Green (Shade May Vary Slightly From Photos)
- Fits: See “Sling Mounting” Above
- Material: Custom Nylon Webbing
- Type: 1 or 2 Point Sling
- Webbing Width: 1.25”